1. The golf course is open daily from 7:30 a.m. until sunset, unless otherwise noted.
The portion of the golf course open for play each day will be designated by club staff.
2. Tee times may be made up to five (7) days in advance. Groups requesting tee times
for twelve (12) or more players shall contact the Pro Shop with as much advance
notice as possible to reserve a block of tee times. It is recommended that all players
make tee times in advance of play. A credit card guarantee will be required for
booking a tee time during peak periods.
3. All players must register in the golf shop prior to beginning play! Without exception,
the starting point for all play is number one tee, unless permission to commence
elsewhere has been obtained from the golf shop or starter in advance. When a group
has less than four players, the Club reserves the right to pair the group with other
players in order to create foursomes.
4. All players must have their own set of golf clubs and bag. Rental equipment is
available at the Pro Shop.
5. TABC and Club Policy Strictly Prohibits Food and Beverages to be Brought onto
6. All golf carts shall be driven and operated by an individual 18 years or older with a
valid driver’s license. The renter’s driver’s license shall be presented at the Pro Shop
at the time of rental and shall be recorded by Pro Shop staff. Costs incurred as a
result of any cart damage shall be the sole responsibility of the renter who was in
7. Privately owned golf carts may be used only by individuals approved for such use as
a result of their membership classification. Private cart owners must abide by the
rules set forth by West Fork Golf Club and any permitted private carts must be
inspected, approved, and stickered by the General Manager. All carts must be
driven onto the club property, no carts may be trailered onto Club property. Anyone
utilizing an unauthorized private golf cart will be trespassing and subject to
prosecution. Cart Management will be enforced, Private or Club Owned golf carts
1 CART Max/Per 2some; 2 CARTS Max/Per 3some; 3 CARTS Max/Per 4some or
8. All golf carts and pull carts shall stay off tee boxes and behind the designated “NO
CARTS” signs from greens.
9. There shall be a maximum of two (2) people in any one golf cart and only two golf
bags at one time.
10.The Driving Range is for use of members, guests and the general public. Personal
practice balls are not allowed. Range balls are not to be picked up or removed from
the Driving Range.
11.All players must observe the directions of the Starter and/ or Marshal when they are
12.Children under 10 must be approved as players by the golf staff. Non-playing
children who accompany paid players on the course must abide by all club rules and
must not be disruptive to other players.
13.Fivesomes are permitted at the discretion of the General Manager as long as they
maintain the established pace of play.
14.Please respect the golf course conditions and take the time to rake the bunkers after
playing out of them, repair all ball marks and divots.
15. Players must use appropriate golf etiquette and respect the golf course property
and the private property that surrounds the golf course.
16.Players are responsible for any damages caused to club property or private property
surrounding the golf course as a result of any errant shot or other aspect of their golf
17.Proper golf attire must be worn on the golf course, driving range, and practice green
at all times. (No tee shirts, tank tops, cut-off jeans, etc). No metal golf spikes are
18.West Fork Golf Club Management will determine when the golf course is unfit for
golf play or use of golf carts due to weather conditions or course maintenance
19.No pets are allowed on the golf course! No jogging, fishing, biking, skateboarding,
kite flying or joy walking is allowed. Absolutely no off-road vehicles, four wheelers,
dirt bikes, or unauthorized golf carts are permitted.
20.These rules and regulations are subject to revision at any time at the sole discretion
of West Fork Golf Club Management.
Enjoy your game of golf and Just Keep Golfin!